What is Included in an AAP?
All reports and documents required by federal regulations (41 CFR 60):
Complete customized AAP for Women and Minorities includes:
- Customized Narrative developed with specific client input
- Workforce Analysis by specific supervisory unit
- Job Group Analysis developed with consultation with the client regarding appropriate job groupings
- Availability Analyses including review with the client of current recruitment areas and practices as well as appropriate census occupation codes
- Comparison of Incumbency to Availability
- Placement Goals
- Progress Towards Goals
- Action Programs
- Adverse Impact Analyses
AAP's Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans
- All required narrative elements and records keeping.
- Click on this link if you would like information on Other Statistical Analyses included with our service.
« Custom AAP's
« What is Legally Required?